Please read carefully. The Stable
rules can and will be amended periodically as needed.
All Boarders and anyone using the Stable facilities will be
required to sign a paper version of these rules.
- Release and Hold Harmless Agreement: Every person
who comes onto the Agape Ranch property must immediately sign a Release and
Hold Harmless Agreement. Boarders are
responsible for ensuring their guest sign. Only a parent or legal guardian can sign for a minor. Forms are available in the tack room. Read thoroughly and after signing leave
pinned to bulletin board.
- Visitors: Only boarders are allowed into the stalls or
pastures. If a boarder would like to
show someone the horses it should be from outside the pasture or they may
remove their own horse from the pasture/stall and visit outside of the pasture/stall.
- Barn hours: 7am to 9pm. Exceptions
made for horses/individuals departing to and/or returning from horse activities
or with prior arrangements made with stable management.
- Parking: No parking on the grass or in front of stables. Stable is not responsible for any damage to
vehicles while parked on the premises.
- Gates: All gates shall be kept shut at all
times, except while passing through. Please do not climb over gates or go through them. Boarders
are not to share the security code with visitors.
- Illegal drugs, Guns, and Alcohol: Under no circumstance are illegal substances or guns permitted on premises. Individuals under the influence of alcohol will be asked
to leave and /or be removed from premises.
- Smoking: No smoking allowed under the roofs of the stables. Please dispose of butts in the proper
- Dogs: No dogs are
allowed on premises, except those that belong to Agape Ranch. Not even in
- Footwear: No opened toes shoes are to be worn anywhere
at any time on premises. Please
advise your guests of the policy prior to their arrival.
- Minors: Children will be closely supervised by and
remain with a responsible adult at all times.
- Lights and locks: All boarders are responsible for
turning off applicable lights when leaving the (tack and feed rooms, round
pens, wash rack, office, fitness room, etc). The last person leaving the barn is responsible for ensuring all lights
are turned off and tack room is locked. Any loss of equipment is not the responsibility of Agape Ranch or its
- Professional Services Providers: Owner will advise Stable management
of any/all appointments made with
service providers (vets, farriers, etc.) Management reserves the right to turn away service provider if owner if
not present for appointment. Owner will
either attend horse personally or make prior arrangements for Stable management
to attend. A $10.00 holding fee per
horse will apply.
- Cleanliness: Please work with the Stable to keep the
premises attractive and welcoming. Picking up as needed and reporting safety issues is expected of each
boarder and/or guest. Round pen, alley
way, shower rack, feed and tack room, office, fitness room, are areas of
particular concern and are to be left cleaner than you found them. If your horse makes a mess, put manure in
wheelbarrow, which should be emptied in the compost area.
- Helmets: We recommend that all riders were
protective headgear. However, riding
apparel and equipment are the responsibility of the rider. Anyone riding without protective equine
helmet must indicate on the Release of Liability form. Participants always ride at their own risk
and do not hold Agape Ranch accountable for any injuries or death resulting
from participating in equine activities.
- Respect: Help your fellow boarders. Always try to work together. Infighting, gossiping and general poor behavior toward
people or horses will not be tolerated.
Your cooperation in recognizing the importance of these rules,
as well as adhering to them is greatly appreciated. This is your notice of these rules. The above rules are subject to change at the